What is STC?
Starcoin is a blockchain project designed for distributed finance, inspired by Facebook's 2019 release of Libra and using its smart contract language Move which is designed specifically for distributed financial networks.
- Official website: starcoin.org
- Block explorer: stcscan.io
- Max supply: 3,185,136,000
- Block Time: 10 seconds
- Algorithm: CN-R
STC can be efficiently mined with ASIC miners, e.g, Goldshell ST-BOX,S1MINI.
STC cann also be mined with CPUs.
Preparation Before Mining
Register a DxPool account (not a wallet)before start mining STC.
Check miner, network, and electricity situation.
Configure Your Mining Device
Your miner must be connected to the DxPool server listed below for your hashrate and revenue to be recorded and monitored.
You’ll need to enter the following information in your mining device:
Pool/URL：stc.ss.dxpool.com:9977 User/Worker：DxPool account name.workername Password: Your choice
WorkerName is optional, but we recommend connecting each mining device with a separate workerName for efficient monitoring.
DxPool accountname is not the wallet address or phone number.
Start Mining Today
Your machines are now ready to mine!
As long as you’re submitting your hashrate successfully, you will receive payouts from DxPool.
1. Auto withdrawal： System will automatically withdraw your payouts on 10:00 every day at zero rate. Recommended!
2. Manual withdrawal: You can manually withdraw your payout at any time, when the withdrawal amount exceeds limit, it could initiate the manual review process.
3. Transfer between DxPool account: Instant and zero rate.